stupid KROQ...well I missed some of the show but not that much...hehehe
You had to just restart the thing and it fixed itself.
mine quit during the first song and i got it back during the second.
they played:
when the angels sing
reach for the sky
ring of fire
under my thumb
mommys little monster
highway 101
bad luck
ball and chain
story of my life
dial up aol dropped a few times, caught wtas that was tops for me. fought couple times to get it back up audio was all i cared for anyway
yup, same fuckin bullshit here.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Angels Wings?...they didn't play Angels Wings...I think you got it confused with When The Angels Sing...heheheOriginally posted by rob562:
How nice. I recorded all of sum 41 for my brother for his christmas present, and then it wouldn't work at all for Social D. I did get the beginning of angels wings (love that organ!).
Anyone think they had a spike of interest for social d and had a little network trouble?
Bookmarks